In the following we would like to inform you about our privacy statement. You will find information on how we collect and use the personal data of persons using our website. You can access this privacy statement on our website at any time.
We expressly note that the transmission of data on the internet (e.g. in the context of e-mail communications) cannot be completely protected against access by third parties as there may be security gaps.
- INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PROVIDER IDENTIFICATION
- In the following we will inform you on how we collect the personal data of persons using this site. Personal data is any data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail-addresses or user behaviour.
- The service provider and controller is German Limousines, Bergstraße 5, 63785 Obernburg am Main, Germany, cf. our legal notice.
- Right of access and revocation
- You have a right to request information on the data stored about you by us, as well as to its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data will be disclosed, and to the purpose of storing it.
- If you have consented to the use of data, you may revoke your consent at any time.
- Please address your requests for information or access, or objections to data processing to email@example.com by e-mail or to the address provided in Section 1.2.
- Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against risks during the transmission of data and against access by third parties. They are updated to reflect the state of the art.
- Collection of personal data during informational use
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not contact us or otherwise submit information to us beyond the simple use of the website, we do not collect any personal data other than the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website. This data consists of:
– IP address
– Date and time of the access
– Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data volume transmitted in each case
– Website from which the request originated
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition, cookies generated by your use of the website are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in connection with the browser used by you and through which the entity placing the cookies (i.e. we in this case) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are rather used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following cookies:
– Transient cookies (temporary use)
– Persistent cookies (used for a limited time)
- Transient cookies (e.g. session cookies) are deleted automatically when you close the browser. They save “session IDs” which allow us to allocate different requests transmitted by your browser to the joint session. This allows our website to recognise your computer when you visit it again. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-set period which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, can refuse to accept cookies. Please note, however, that you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website if you do this.
- This stored information is stored separately from any additional data provided to us. In particular, we do not link cookie data to your additional data.
- Collection of personal data for the purpose of contacting you, for advertising purposes and for processing orders
- Personal data (for example your name, your address and your e-mail address) are collected and processed when you expressly provide this information to us in our contact form to enable us to contact you. This personal data will only be used to process your requests (contact).
- We collect personal data when you choose to provide them to us in the context of creating a customer account or in the context of placing an order, for example by completing the relevant form. We store and use data you enter into the form, such as name, address, e-mail address, purchase history, and payment information, without your separate consent and only for providing our services and to perform and process any contract concluded with you. When your data is no longer needed (e.g. for billing purposes), it is deleted or is blocked and deleted after the expiry of the retention periods required by tax and commercial law.
- It is only be used for advertising purposes (e.g. through our newsletter) with your prior consent. You can revoke this consent at any time with future effect.
- In addition, we may process your personal data if there is a product recall in order to ensure the safe use of our products.
- Use of Google analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” which are text files that are stored on your computer and allow Google Analytics to analyse your use of the website. The information regarding your use of this website that is generated by the cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, Google will shorten your IP address within EU member states or other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to that transmission. Google will only transmit the complete IP address to a Google server in the USA and shorten it there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and provide other services related to website and internet use to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies being stored by choosing the appropriate setting in your browser software; please note, however, that you may not be able to fully use all features of this website if you do this. In addition, you can prevent the collection and processing of the data related to your use of the website which is generated by the cookie (including your IP address) by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
More detailed information on the usage terms and data protection can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html and at http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Please note that Google Analytics has been expanded by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” on this website to ensure the anonymised collection of IP addresses (referred to as “IP masking”).