The Hotel Villa Kennedy is situated on the Kennedyallee, the main thoroughfare leading from Frankfurt airport to Frankfurt city centre. It´s a 15 minute taxi drive from the airport, a 5 minute taxi drive or 15 minutes on foot from the city centre to the hotel. Kennedyallee runs parallel to the south bank of the Main, close to the museum district, the race course and the football stadium.
Although in the centre of town, Villa Kennedy has an internal courtyard with a terrace, which gives the hotel a tranquil and relaxed atmosphere.
Villa Kennedy was constructed around Villa Speyer, a stately family home built in 1904. The original villa is today the reception area and the bigger suites. Later three further wings were added to Villa Speyer. In the middle is the interior courtyard with its terrace.
The London architecture firm Dr. Porphyrios & Associates. Dr. Porphyrios is an advisor to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales and a founding member and trustee of the Prince of Wales Institute of Architecture. Porphyrios was chosen to design the hotel building in a competition, in which numerous renowned architects took part.
The interior of Villa Kennedy was designed by Martin Brudnizki under the direction of Olga Polizzi, Director of Design for Rocco Forte Collection.
Brudnizki is a young Swedish designer working in London, who himself describes his style as „exquisite minimalism“.
The aim of his interior design was the fusion of clear lines of materials, textures and colours to highlight and enhance all the individual areas.
163 rooms, including 36 suites, among them the Presidential John F. Kennedy Suite (326 m2).
- 110 seats (in the summer a further 60 places on the terrace in the interior courtyard)
- Open daily: Breakfast on work days from 6.30am to 10.30am, on weekends from 7am to 2.30pm; lunch from 12- 2.30pm; dinner from 6.30pm to 10.30pm.
- 2 course lunch menu from €18.00 per person, Monday to Friday, 12 to 2.30pm
JFK’s Bar is situated next to the Gusto, also with a direct view over the interior courtyard. Max. capacity is 80 people (with additional terrace space in the summer). Open daily for hotel guests and external visitors from 9am to 1am. Live entertainment Monday to Saturday from September to April.
- 15 metre pool on the ground floor
- Whirlpool with 1.8 metre diameter
- Relaxation area and bar with refreshments
- Sauna and steam bath, separate for men and women
- Yoga and pilates studio for private lessons
- Training room with TechnoGym Cardio equipment and weights; personal trainer on request
- 8 treatment rooms for wellness and beauty treatment
9 conference and reception rooms for groups of up to 50 people, and the 326m² Konrad Adenauer ballroom with its own entrance and lobby, designed for up to 300 people and which can be divided into two separate rooms.
Alle Räume haben Tageslicht, sind klimatisiert und mit modernster Technologie ausgestattet.
All rooms have natural light, are air conditioned and are furnished with the most up-to-date equipment.
- Wooden floors
- 100% linen bedding
- Large bathrooms, all with separate showers
- 100 % pure and natural hygiene products
- Telephone connection with two lines
- Flat screen TV with multiple channels
- Interactive videos on request
- Highspeed WiFi and internet access
- Plugs with 110/240 V adapters
- UK and US sockets
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room safe
- Direct transfer of messages, 24 hour room service
- Room clean twice a day
- Laundry service with same day return
- Additional pack and unpack service on requesst
- Ironing service on request
- Free shoe polish service
- Quick check in/out
- Comprehensive concierge service
- Public parking garage for 120 vehicles
- Wifi access in public areas
- Transfer to/from airport if required
You can also make a reservation via the website. Just click on the „Talk to Hotel“ icon on the homepage of each hotel, www.roccofortecollection.com, and the hotel concerned will ring back directly with no costs for the customer.