German Limousines takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is treated confidentially and according to the statutory data protection provisions, in particular the GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation), the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. You will find information on how we collect and use the personal data of persons using our website www.german-limousines.de (hereinafter: „Website“). You can access this privacy statement on our website at any time.
- DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
- Data processing controller is German Limousines, Bergstraße 5, 63785 Obernburg am Main.
- You have the right to request information at any time on the data stored about you by us, as well as to its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data will be disclosed, and to the purpose of storing it.
- You have the right to request that we immediately correct any inaccurate personal information or restrict its processing. Having regard to the purpose of the processing, you also have the right to request our company to complete the incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
- You have the right to request that we immediately delete your personal data. Furthermore, we are obliged to delete this information, if the purpose for which it was collected and processed is no longer necessary or if you have revoked your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information provided to us in a structured, standard and machine readable format and you have the right to pass this data on to other controllers without restrictions as long as you have consented to its processing or its processing is carried out by means of an automatic process.
- You can revoke your consent to use your data at any time.
- If we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests, you can interdict this processing.
- Please address your requests for information or access, or objections to data processing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address provided under Section 1.
In the case of data protection violations, you have the right to complain to the responsible regulatory agency.
2.Collection of personal data for informational use
COOKIES IN GENERAL
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not contact us or otherwise submit information to us beyond the simple use of the website, we do not collect any personal data other than the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website. It is stored purely for system-related and statistical purposes (according to article 6, paragraph 1 b) GDPR) and in exceptional cases to report offences (according to article 6, paragraph 1 e) GDPR).
- The data collected under point 4.1 are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the access
- Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request originated
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition, cookies generated by your use of the website are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in connection with the browser used by you and through which the entity placing the cookies (i.e. we in this case) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are rather used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- We mostly use so-called “session cookies”. These are deleted automatically when you close the browser. Other cookies remain stored on your computer until you delete them. These cookies allow our website to recognise your computer when you visit it again.
- Cookies to enable the electronic communication process or to provide functions required by you (e.g. shopping basket function) are stored according to article 6, paragraph 1 f) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically flawless and optimised provision of our services. If other cookies are stored (e.g. cookies to analyse your surfing preferences), these are addressed separately in this privacy statement.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, can refuse to accept cookies. Please note, however, that you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website if you do this. Furthermore, you can prevent Google collecting and processing the data generated by the cookies and your use of the website (including your IP-address) by downloading and installing the available browser plugin under the following link: google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- This stored information is stored separately from any additional data provided to us. In particular, we do not link cookie data to your additional data.
- Collection and PROCESSING of personal data for the purpose of making contact AND FOR advertising
- Personal data (for example your name, your telephone number and your e-mail address) are collected and processed when you expressly provide this information to us in our contact form to enable us to contact you. This personal data will only be used to process your requests and on the basis of article 6, paragraph 1 f) GDPR. It is only be used for advertising purposes with your prior consent and on the basis of article 6, paragraph 1 a) GDPR. Data given to us for the purpose of newsletter subscription will be stored until you cancel the subscription, at which time the data will be deleted.
- Collection and PROCESSING of personal data for the purpose of APPLICATIONS
Furthermore we collect personal data if you apply for a job with our company. Processing this personal data is necessary to implement the application process, including setting up an electronic application file, the administration of your application and organising interviews, in short, this processing is a requirement for completing a work contract with you. Processing is in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1 b) GDPR.
- Server Log Files
The provider of the webpages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically passes to us. These are:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system of the user
- Referrering URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of server request
This data is not assignable to particular persons. This data will not be amalgamated with other data sources. We retain the right to use this data to investigate illegal use if we are aware of concrete indications.
- Contact form
If you make a request to us via our contact form, these details including contact data given will be stored for processing purposes and for possible follow-up questions. This data will not be passed to third parties without your consent.
- Newsletter data
- If you want to subscribe to our newsletter offered on our website, we need your email address and information to check that you own the given email address and agree to receiving the newsletter. Further data is not collected. We only use this data to send the requested information. It will not be passed to third parties.
- Your consent to store this data, your email address and its use for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time, by pressing the “cancel” link in the newsletter.
- Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” which are text files that are stored on your computer and allow Google Analytics to analyse your use of the website. The information regarding your use of this website that is generated by the cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, Google will shorten your IP address within EU member states or other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to that transmission. Google will only transmit the complete IP address to a Google server in the USA and shorten it there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and provide other services related to website and internet use to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies being stored by choosing the appropriate setting in your browser software; please note, however, that you may not be able to fully use all features of this website if you do this. In addition, you can prevent the collection and processing of the data related to your use of the website which is generated by the cookie (including your IP address) by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- More detailed information on the usage terms and data protection can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html and at http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Please note that Google Analytics has been expanded by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” on this website to ensure the anonymised collection of IP addresses (referred to as “IP masking”).
- This website uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics. It enables the creation of reports containing information about age, gender and interests of the website visitor. This data originates from interest-related advertising from Google and visitor data from third parties. This data cannot be attributed to a certain person. You can deactivate this function at any time through the advert settings in your Google account or by generally prohibiting the compilation of your data by Google Analytics, as is described under the heading “Objection to Data Compilation”.
- Facebook Plugins
- Our website uses plugins from the social network Facebook, Operator Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. Facebook-Plugins recognise you on the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” on our website. You can find a summary about Facebook plugins here: com/docs/plugins/.
- When you visit one of our pages with a Facebook plugin, you will be connected to the Facebook servers. In doing so, information that your IP address has visited our site will be passed to Facebook. If you are logged into your Facebook account you enable Facebook to directly assign your surfing activity to your personal profile. We must inform you that as operator of our webpages, we have no knowledge of the information collected by Facebook or of how it is used. Further information can be found in Facebook´s privacy statement under de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
- Should you not want Facebook to assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account, please log off your Facebook account.
- Google Maps
- Our website uses via API the map service, Google Maps. Operator is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store you IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The operator of this website has no influence on this data transmission. Further information on the handling of this user data can be found on Google´s privacy statement: de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
11. SSL ENCRYPTION
- This site uses an SSL encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the enquiries, which you send to us as a website-user. An encrypted connection can be identified when the browser address bar changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the appearance of the lock symbol in browser bar.
- When the SSL encryption is activated the data that you send us cannot be read by third parties.
- Data processing (customer and contract data)
We collect, process and use personal data only for the purpose of complying with our legal and professional obligations (inventory data). We collect, process and use personal data on the use of our website (usage data) only for the purpose of enabling your use of the service or for accounting.
Right to information, deletion, blocking
You are entitled to the basic rights of information about personal data stored about you, its origin, the recipients and the purpose of the data processing as well as the right to amendment, blocking or deletion of this data. In accordance with this and any further questions on the topic of personal data, you can contact us at any time using the following email address: email@example.com